Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Mission Day -By Ofa

Learning Intention - We are Learning to write  persuasive writing
Success Criteria I am  Successful when I can write  persuasive writing.

                       Mission Day

I agree that we need to celebrate Mission Day.  
first you go to church.
mission day  is where you  donate money  to the  Holy Angles in India. I love mission Day Because thay  Have lot of games to play. also there are pries  and raffle ,face painting and  lucky dip .  also you watch a movie and  we had popcorn.


we had lots of  fun at mission Day. mission day  is the day we celebrate Because it  mission day  is like a fun day. thay have drink and ice block. I love mission day . I had fun at mission 
day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.