Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Autobiography- by Ofa

L.I - .W.A.L.T.- write Autobiography.
Success Criteria- I am  successful when I can  write my Autobiography using Adjectives.
                                  Ofa
Hi My name is Ofa I am 9 Years old  I am born in 2001 .My birthday is on April. kolotita and tuakalau are my parents.my beautiful Mum is  kolotita and my hansom  Dad is tuakalau.

 My strong  brother is kolio sosefo leka and Paula.My sisters are Rhonda Liena Uani and Mele. My  smart aunty is Liena lahy.

my strong uncle is lea leka. My very favourite  Book is Goose bumps in clown street and  my favourite sport is soccer. 
My favourite subject is RE  and my favourite TV program is the news.

My favourite friends are Augustine Sione Sonasi Jacob Mikey Paul and Eli.












           



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.