Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Going To Baba's Birthday Party


On the weekend I went to my friend's birthday party.  His name is Baba  and he turned 8 years old.  I went with my family, except my dad didn't go.

At Babs's birthday party we had lollipops and some cake.  It was a Batman cake and it looked cool.  Then we ate lots of cake.  There were Batman, Spiderman, Hulk and Flash cakes. They tasted yum!  Then we had some more food.  After that I got to play on the slide with my friends.

Later we went back home and ate dinner.  I ate popcorn with my brothers and sisters, and my mum.  We watched a movie. It was a Sponge Bob movie.  We had a fun day at my friend's birthday party and eating popcorn.  Also, the movie was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.